ESCORT MAX 3 Laser Radar Detector
Escort Max 3 – Discover a new way to drive. Enhanced Range. Greater Accuracy. The range you need along with the Escort patented technology that you can trust.
- PREMIUM RANGE – The MAX 3 radar detectors for cars levels up your driving game as the next evolution in connected driver alert systems. Be prepared and more informed for anything on the road ahead with premium range and advanced filtering.
- ADVANCED FILTERING – The MAX 3 includes a next-gen platform that automatically reduces false alerts from In-Vehicle Technology (IVT) systems. If you’re looking for the best of radar detectors for cars, you’ve found it!
- AUTOLEARN TECHNOLOGY – Radar detection customized to your driving style! GPS intelligence, IVT filtering, and AutoSensitivity come together to eliminate false alerts by learning your route and varying sensitivity with your vehicle speed.
- ESCORT LIVE APP – Know what lies on the road ahead. Join our community of drivers and enthusiasts that share and receive over 100 million alerts every year – red light and speed camera locations, speed limits, live traffic updates and police radar.
- PREMIUM ACCESSORIES – The MAX 3 radar detector comes with a convenient travel case for wherever the road takes you, a SmartCord (with AutoMute) for power, and a EZ Mag Mount for easy installation.
ESCORT MAX 3 Laser Radar Detector ReviewI got this radar to replace an older cobra one that is dying. The price tag on this radar isn’t cheap but considering how much you could potentially save from not getting a ticket, it's not too bad. This radar comes with everything you need to get started, a mount, power cord, and carrying case to store everything. Overall the radar offers a good amount of protection with a lot of cool features.
- I found the range detection on this radar to be pretty good.
- A cool feature on this radar is it will ignore the signals that come from vehicles around you, so you get less false alarms.
- I like how this radar displays the speed I’m driving at.
- I really like that this radar uses a magnetic mount. It makes it super easy to remove the radar when I’m not using it or in an area where I don’t want to have my radar visible.
- The power cord has a usb port, so you’re not just taking up the port to power your radar.
- You can easily download updates by using a mini-usb port.
- The Escort Live app is easy to set up but you really don’t need to have it to use the radar. I like how it provides real-time updates from other users.
- The database includes information on speed traps and cameras and red light cameras.
- My biggest issue with this radar is the power cord. It uses a SmartCord USB power cord that is powered by an old style phone plug thing. I wish that I would be able to use a micro usb or something more common and that would be more affordable to purchase a spare. The power cord is also shorter than I would like.
- The radar doesn’t come with a mini usb cord, even though that’s the way you get updates. Luckily I do have an extra one laying around from back in the day.
- The buttons on the radar are on the smaller side, so you have to memorize which button is for what since reading the tiny text while driving will be impossible.
Specification: ESCORT MAX 3 Laser Radar Detector